ReFeel builds turnkey plants for the energy production from renewable sources, in particular:
- Photovoltaic installations on buildings, ground mounted, shelters and car parks.
- Solar thermal installations.
- Cogeneration, trigeneration and microgeneration plants.
- Mini wind turbine systems.
- Heating plants with a focus on energy saving.
ReFeel is primarily addressing industrial and commercial clients requiring interventions aimed at reducing energy related costs through the implementation of optimized self-generation and self-consumption processes.
ReFeel focuses its activity on customers needs according to ReFeel’s guiding principles:
10 years spent in the renewable energy business with relevant international experiences, are at basis of ReFeel’s know-how and its industrial relations
ReFeel is an independent player with no exclusive tie with any specific technology supplier: this positioning allows ReFeel to offer customized solutions to its customers with no conflict of interests. No compromises on the quality of the installation, thanks to the choice of using Tier 1 technology suppliers only. Direct access to suppliers, no need to rely on distributors
ReFeel deals only with the turnkey installations of plants that truly knows how to build. International engineering team, but with a “European brain”. Customized approach tailored to customers’ needs
ReFeel is able to install every “green” solution available today in the market
ReFeel supports the client in every step of the project, according to a turnkey logic:
Operation & Maintenance (O&M)
- On-site visits in order to identify the possible areas of action
- Preliminary offer: preparation of a preliminary offer based on the results of the on-site survey
- Potential support to the financial structuring of the deal
- Preparation and assistance throughout the entire authorization phase (civil, electric, environmental)
- Executive drawings, project engineering
- Material procurement and management of logistics
- Installation of the plant according to the agreed project timeline
- (When needed) connection to the grid and management of the relationships with distribution companies
- On-going plant performance monitoring
- Planned maintenance
- Urgency interventions
- Asset management